A home for every season
Luxury is in the details. Every home at Fourth Avenue Residences comes with branded and quality fittings from De Dietrich, Hansgrohe, Laufen and Miele.
Smart Home Features
Enjoy even greater convenience, connectivity and security with smart home features installed in every home.
- Smart Hub
- Smart Letterbox
- Smart Smoke Detector
- Smart Parcel Box
- Digital Lock Set
- Smart Intercom
Sales gallery located on the site at
2 Fourth Avenue, Singapore 268660
(next to Sixth Avenue MRT Station)
For enquiries, please contact our marketing agents at these following numbers:
Damian Chia | CEA Reg No. R014771D
OrangeTee & Tie Pte Ltd (Licence No. L3009250K)
Daniel Lim | CEA Reg No. R007439C
Hutton Real Estate Group (License No. L3008899K)
Bob Ho | CEA Reg No. R026512A
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd (License No. L3002382K)
While all reasonable care has been taken in preparing this website, Valleypoint Investments Pte Ltd (the “vendor”), Allgreen Properties Limited and/or its subsidiaries and its agent(s) shall not be held responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions. All statements are believed to be correct but shall not be regarded as statements or representations of fact. Visual representations including models, drawings, illustrations, photographs and art renderings portray artistic impressions only and are not to be taken as representations of fact. Floor areas and other measurements are approximate only and are subject to final survey. All information, plans and specifications are subject to changes as may be required or approved by the vendor and/or the relevant authorities. The sale and purchase agreement shall form the entire agreement between the vendor and the purchaser and shall in no way be modified by any statements or representations (whether contained on this website, in brochures or given by the vendor’s agent(s) or otherwise). The vendor reserves the right to modify any part or parts of the building, housing project, development and/or any unit prior to completion as directed or approved by the relevant authorities.
Please read all the terms and conditions contained in this page carefully. By accessing this site and any of the pages thereof, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the terms and conditions below.
Use of Information and Materials
The contents of this Web Site, such as text, logo, images and other materials are protected by copyright under international laws and convention. You are authorized only to download the contents of this Web Site solely for your personal, non-commercial and lawful use.
Hyperlinking of this Web Site or mirroring or reproduction of any information in this Web Site on any other server is prohibited without prior written permission of Allgreen. The permission may be granted or refused by Allgreen at its sole discretion and may be subjected to such terms and conditions as Allgreen may impose.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
IN NO EVENT SHALL ALLGREEN, ITS SUPPLIER, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR OTHERWISE WHATSOEVER) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE AND THE MATERIAL, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Allgreen makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the contents or the results, services, products to be obtained from using this Web Site. The use of this Web Site is at your own risk.
No warranty of any kind, expressed, implied or statutory, is given by Allgreen in relation to this Web Site or any of the information, data, materials or facilities contained or incorporated in it.
Allgreen does not warrant that this Web Site will operate ERROR-FREE or that this Web Site and its server are free of computer virus and other harmful items. You bear sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and equipment and you are to take all necessary precautions to scan for and protect against computer viruses, other corrupting or destructive codes.
You acknowledge that an email or other electronic communication over the internet is not confidential and is subject to risks or (a) unauthorized interception, copying, recording, interference, loss or alteration by third parties and (b) loss or alteration due to failure of, or problems with any electrical, electronic, computer, microprocessor, recording or communication system of yours or any third party.Accordingly, you agree to release Allgreen from any claim which you may have as a result of assuming such risks.
Allgreen shall under no circumstances whatsoever (including without limitation negligence of any of the officers or employees of Allgreen) be liable for any loss, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever, including without limitation direct, indirect or consequential damages or economic loss, arising from or in connection with:-
- your access to or use of this Web Site or any website hyperlinked to this Web Site, or your lack of access or incomplete, delayed or interrupted access to this Web Site or any website hyperlinked to this Web Site, or your reliance on any of the information or materials contained in this Web Site or in any website hyperlinked to this Web Site;
- the transmitting to or infecting of any computer hardware or software used in accessing this Web Site, with any computer virus or other corrupting or destructive code, agent, program, macro or effect; or
- the access by any unauthorized person to any information transmitted by you to Allgreen or vice versa through this Web Site
No Investment Offer or Advice
Nothing in this Web Site shall be constructed as advice or encouragement from Allgreen to you regarding the making of any commercial, business or investment decision, and you are put on notice to obtain independent professional advice before making any decision or taking any action in relation to any of the information or matters raised in this Web Site.
The copyright, trade and service marks (registered and unregistered) and other intellectual property in the contents of this website belong to Allgreen or its consultants or advisors or any third parties named in this Web Site, absolutely. According, the downloading (save as provided below) reproduction, derivation, modification, distribution, republication, display, broadcast, transmission or storage, of any of the contents of this Web Site , in any manner and by any means, and in any media whatsoever, is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of Allgreen. You are authorized only to download the content of this Web Site solely for your personal, non-commercial and lawful use. For the avoidance of doubt, you may not reproduce, modify, display, sell or distribute any of the text, programming, design, graphics and other content of this Web Site, or use it in any other way for any public or commercial purpose. This includes without limitation copying or adapting the HTML code used to generate the web pages on this Web Site. Hyperlinking this Web Site to any other website or mirroring any of the information in this Web Site on any other server, is also expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of Allgreen, (in particular, Allgreen prohibits linking to or framing in any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscence, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information that violates any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights). Allgreen’s permission may be granted or refused at its absolute discretion and if granted may be subject to compliance with such terms and conditions as Allgreen may impose.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this Web Site in any manner. Violations of system or network security or any of these Terms and Conditions may result in civil or criminal liability. Allgreen will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting any users of the Web Site who are involved in such violations.
You agree to indemnify and hold Allgreen, its directors, officers and employees, harmless from any claim, demand or cost (including solicitors’ fees on a full indemnity basis) which Allgreen may suffer or incur in connection with any such violations and any action taken or omitted to be taken in good faith by Allgreen in connection with the same.
Smart Home Features
The Unit will be equipped with a wireless smart home readiness hub (“wireless smart home hub”) and air-conditioner (“AC”) control for all fan coil unit within the Unit. The Purchaser will be responsible to (1) make arrangements with the third party vendor providing the wireless smart home hub for a one-time set up of the wireless smart home hub in connection with the use of the ACs; and (2) engage an independent internet service provider for the subscription of internet service in the Unit, if desired. The wireless smart home hub will be provided to the Unit even if the Purchaser does not intend to arrange with the third party vendor to set up the wireless smart home hub in the Unit. The make, model, brand, design and technology of the wireless smart home hub to be provided shall be subject to the Vendor’s selection and market availability.
This policy will apply to the personal data you provide to us and the personal data we hold about you. DO NOT provide any personal data to us unless you accept this policy.
About this policy
The Allgreen Group is committed to safeguarding your personal data.
In this policy, “the Allgreen Group” means Allgreen Properties Ltd and/or its subsidiaries. When we use “we”, “us” or “our” in this policy, we mean the Allgreen Group or any of the individual companies within the Allgreen Group.
Changes to this policy
What personal data we collect
We only collect personal data that is relevant to our business relationship with you.
If you are a shareholder, director, corporate officer, manager or employee of any business entity, we may collect your personal data if it is relevant to our business relationship with that entity.
The personal data we collect includes:
- personal particulars (e.g. name, contact details, date of birth, identity card/passport details)
- contact information (e.g. address, telephone numbers, email address)
- financial details (e.g. income, expenses, credit card information)
- employment details (e.g. employment history, salary, benefits)
- personal opinions that you make known to us
How we collect personal data
We usually collect personal data directly from you. This may be done in person when you meet our staff or
representatives, or over the phone, by email or through websites we operate.
We may also collect your personal data about you from third party sources without directly involving you. For example, we may obtain your personal data from your family members or a government agency. We may also obtain your personal data from market research organizations or publicly available resources such as telephone directories or business directories.
The Allgreen Group is likely to collect personal data in the following situations:
- when you purchase or lease a property from us
- when you make a reservation or stay in properties which we operate
- when you require us to provide any services to you
- when you visit our web sites
- when you contact us with feedback, queries or complaints
- when you respond to our marketing efforts or surveys
- when you request us to notify you of new property developments
- when you apply for a job with us
How we collect personal data
The key purpose for which we need your personal data is to serve you. We use your personal data to process your application(s) for our products and services, to provide those products and services to you and to contact you with news and information about those products and services. This includes:
- processing your purchase or lease of our properties
- providing you with services related to your purchase or lease of our properties
- providing you with repair or maintenance services
We may also use personal data for other purposes connected or relevant to our business, such as:
- complying with our legal obligations and requirements
- enforcing obligations owed to us, including the collection of debts owed by you or persons who have provided security for your obligations
- research into the development of new products and services or improvement our existing products and services
- accounting, risk management and record keeping
- carrying out research, planning and statistical analysis
- staff training
We may contact you to market products and services which may be of interest to you. You have the right at any time to withdraw any consent which you have provided to us to contact you for this purpose.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE CONTACTED FOR MARKETING PURPOSES, PLEASE LET US KNOW. SEE HOW TO CONTACT US AT THE END OF THIS POLICY.
We do not provide your personal data to third parties outside the Allgreen Group for their marketing purposes without your consent. We do not sell your personal data to any third parties.
You can set up your web browser to block cookies. You may also remove cookies stored from your computer or mobile device. However if you do block cookies, you may not be able to use certain features and functions of our web sites.
Other web sites
Feedback and suggestions
If you send us feedback, comments or suggestions, we may use your personal data in order to respond to you.
When we receive a complaint we may have to disclose the complainant’s identity to whoever the complaint is about. If you are the complainant and you do not want us to disclose your identity to the party you are complaining about, you must let us know immediately. However, it may not always be possible to handle your complaint on the basis of anonymity.
If we need to use your personal data for any other purposes, we will notify you and obtain your consent beforehand. You will be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal data for these other purposes.
Who has access to personal data
We may from time to time disclose your personal data to those personnel within the Allgreen Group who have a need to know. We may also disclose or share your personal data with third parties. These third parties include:
- service providers which provide products and services requested by you
- our service providers (such as our IT systems maintenance provider)
- our professional advisors (such as accountants, lawyers and auditors)
- our consultants (such as architects, engineers, contractors or surveyors)
- your representatives (such as your lawyer, executor, administrator or trustee)
- sales agents who are appointed by the Allgreen Group to market our properties
We will also disclose your personal data to third parties in order to comply with legal obligations or industry requirements. This includes disclosures to:
- legal, regulatory, governmental, tax and law enforcement authorities
How long we will retain your personal data
We will retain your personal data for as long as we need to do so for business or legal purposes.
Access to and correction of your personal data
You have the right to:
- request to be provided with your personal data which is in our possession
- ask for information about the ways in which we have (or may have) used your personal data in the one-year period preceding your request
We may charge you a fee for responding to your requests for access to the personal data which we hold about
you, or for information about the ways in which we have (or may have) used your personal data. If a fee is
to be charged, we will inform you of the amount beforehand and will respond to your request once payment is
- make corrections to your personal data which is in our possession
- withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data.
All requests for correction or for access to your personal data must be in writing. If you wish to contact us for any such purposes, please see How To Contact Us at the end of this policy. We will endeavor to respond to your request within 30 days, and if that is not possible, we will inform you of the time by which we will respond to you.
We will use reasonable efforts to provide, correct or delete our records of your personal data. We may be prevented by law from complying with your request. We may also decline your request if the law permits us to do so.
What happens if you do not allow us to use your personal data
In many circumstances, we need to use your personal data in order for us to provide you with products or services which you require. If you do not provide us with the required personal data, or if you withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data for these purposes, it may not be possible for us to serve you.
Other rules and processes
In some cases, there may be specific rules or processes that govern our use of your personal data, which are not stated in this policy. If any such rules or processes do apply, we will make them known to you in advance.
How to Contact Us
To contact us on any aspect of this policy or your personal data, please contact us at:
Attention to: Chief Data Protection Officer
Telephone number: 6235 3194
Mail: 1 Kim Seng Promenade #07-01 Great World City Singapore 237994
The public may send complaints regarding our handling of personal data in the following ways:
in writing or email. Such complaints must:
be addressed to the Chief Data Protection Officer at:
Address: 1 Kim Seng Promenade #07-01 Great World City Singapore 237994
- provide the name, contact number and address of the person submitting the feedback
- provide the relevant details required such as the relevant time period, our employees or who involved, or copies of relevant documents.
by telephone. Such complaints must:
be made to the Chief Data Protection Officer at:
Telephone: 6235 3194 (This is a recorded line. The caller is advised that their call is being recorded.)
All complaints and feedback will be evaluated by the Chief Data Protection Officer in a timely manner. After the Chief Data Protection Officer has completed his evaluation he will respond to the person who submitted the complaint or feedback in writing, with the results of the evaluation.
Terms and Conditions
I have read, agree and consent to the following:
- To process, administer and/or manage your enquiry and/or purchase of property in relation to any residential project under Allgreen Properties Limited and its subsidiary(ies) (as applicable) (the “Transaction”), Allgreen Properties Limited and its subsidiary(ies) (as applicable), and each of their employees, advisors, consultants, agents and service providers, including the sales/ managing agent of the residential project (if any), (collectively referred to as the “Relevant Parties“, “we” or “us”) will necessarily need to collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data. Such personal data includes information about you set out in the form(s) submitted through any marketing platform (electronic or otherwise) or in application for Transaction documents, and any other personal information provided by you. Some examples are your name, identification number, address, personal contact details, and the Transaction.
We will/may collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for the following purposes:
- considering and/or processing your application for the Transaction;
- facilitating, processing, dealing with, administering and/or managing the Transaction including handing over of possession of the Property, attending to defects rectification, dealing with financial transactions such as progress payments /rent for the Transaction;
- carrying out your instructions or responding to any enquiry given by you (or given by your agent);
- contacting you via phone call, text message and/or fax message, email and/or postal mail for the purposes of administering and/or managing the Transaction or your application for the Transaction. If you have registered or intend to register your Singapore telephone numbers with the Do Not Call Registry (“DNC Registry”), you consent and permit us to contact you via phone call, and/or text message for the Purposes herein notwithstanding your current or future registration with the DNC Registry. You acknowledge and agree that such communication by us could also be by way of the mailing of correspondence, documents or notices to you;
- carrying out due diligence in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations or requirements applicable to us, complying with any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements applicable to us or our affiliates/associated companies;
- storing, hosting, backing up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) of your personal data, whether within or outside Singapore;
- facilitating, dealing with and/or administering the audit processes of the Transaction,
- We may need to disclose your personal data to third parties such as our advisors, consultants, agents
and service providers, including the sales /managing agent of the Property, for the above Purposes, as
such third parties, would be processing your personal data for the above Purposes. In this regard, you
hereby acknowledge, agree and consent that we are permitted to disclose your personal data to such third
parties. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, such third parties include:
- our related corporations;
- our agents, advisors, contractors or third party service providers acting on our behalf including those which provide administrative or other services to us such as sales/ managing agents, mailing houses, telecommunication companies, information technology companies and data centres;
- our lawyers and auditors, and the lawyers appointed by you to act for you in the Transaction.
- Developer: Valleypoint Investments Pte. Ltd.
- Co Reg. No. 200813977K
- Developer’s Licence No. C1262
- Tenure of Land: 99 years commencing on 07 March 2018
- Encumbrances on the Land: Mortgage in favour of
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited
- Legal Description: Lot 07301P MK 04 at Fourth Avenue
- Expected Date of Vacant Possession: 08 December 2022
- Expected Date of Legal Completion: 08 December 2025